How to Report Trespassing Incidents

If you would like to report a trespassing incident, about an affected PennEast landowner, please email or call 609-483-5530.

Things to remember:

• Stay calm, ask questions.
• Video with sound are best.
• Pictures of license plates, trucks, where equipment/activity is located.
• Ask for business cards, names, employers and job titles.
• Ask to see permits, if any. Check for correctness – day/time/location.
• Call police, get copies of report.

This is a great example of how to video: